The Precision Medical Oxygen Monitor has been expertly engineered to meet the demands of critical settings. Using precise engineering principles, the oxygen monitor provides users gas analysis capabilities with easy-to-use, low maintenance features.
Designed to accurately view oxygen concentrations, the monitor uses push buttons to easily set high and low alarms.
- Retains settings when batteries are removed
- Three standard alarms including high and low, check sensor and low battery
- Constructed of high impact housing for unmatched performance under the most demanding conditions
- Engineered with simple mounting brackets, soft side grips and nonskid support feet
- Easy-to-read screen and simple keypad operation
- Maintains 3 percent accuracy
Caution! U.S. Federal law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a physician.
Height: 5.44 in (13.82 cm)
Width: 3.56 in (9.04 cm)
Length: 1.72 in (4.36 cm)
Cable Length: 10 ft (3.05 m fully extended)
Weight: 1.11 lbs (0.50 kg)
includes monitor, sensor, cable, and batteries
4, AA Alkaline Batteries
(4 x 1.5 Volts) 6 VDC
0.0 – 100% Oxygen
Galvanic Oxygen Sensor
Precision Medical PN#: 504877
> 1,000,000 Oxygen % Hours