$76.85 – $97.24
The Neb Block is equipped with a 50 psi power take-off to allow use of any equipment that requires 50 psi power. The Neb Block is available with either chrome or compact flowmeters. Connections for all wall outlet styles are available. Neb treatments, resuscitation bags, or equipment power are all available with this unique product. All equipment can be kept connected and ready for use when needed. You simply need to push the switch from “OFF” to “ON” to deliver a neb treatment or to utilize a resuscitation bag.The outlet barb is available in 6 preset flows for easy delivery of treatment.
- Inlet Fitting – Allows the Neb Block to be attached to a medical oxygen source that operates at 50 PSIG
- Outlet Fitting – Allows a flowmeter to be attached to the Neb Block Body. The flowmeter can then be used to regulate the flow of medical oxygen in liters per minute. Plugging of this fitting disallows the attachment of a flowmeter.
- Power Take Off – Allows flow of medical oxygen at the maximum flow rate (i.e. 50 PSIG), once a female fitting activates the Power Take Off via attachment.
- Fixed Flow Barb – Provides a fixed flow rate of medical oxygen in liters per minute.
- ON/OFF Switch – Controls the flow of medical oxygen from the medical oxygen system source through the fixed flow barb. Controls only the fixed flow barb.
- Neb Block Body – Contains all fittings for the connection of the medical oxygen system source, the flowmeter, the power take off and the fixed flow barb.