Precision Medical Inc is seeking a highly skilled and motivated individual for Production with the ability to perform a variety of duties which will include but not limited to lifting/moving materials up to 40 lbs, cutting hose, data entry, pad printing, labeling, testing sub/final assemblies and packaging. The candidate would report to Production Manager and other shift supervisors. This position is based in Northampton, PA. Candidate must reside within commuting distance to the corporate headquarters.
Qualifications and Responsibilities
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to read, comprehend and work with engineering bills of materials and assembly drawings.
- Ability to communicate effectively to supervisors and co-workers.
- Ability to wear safety mask and eye protection for long periods of time.
- Strong oral and written communication.
- Ability to self-manage and successfully work with minimal supervision.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Patience, attention to detail, and willingness to learn new job tasks.
- Maintain a safe working environment and a commitment to safety excellence.
- Desire to learn and is capable of learning multiple product lines.
- Maintains a positive working relationship with everyone.
- Maintains a clean housekeeping and organizes work area.
- Build up sub-assemblies for various respiratory equipment.
- Effectively uses processes, equipment, tooling and follows standard operating procedures.
- Possess strong hand dexterity for intricate hand assembly.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures and maintain company professional standards.
To apply to this position:
Download and fill out our Employment Application and the EEO and Veterans Self Identification Forms.
Once completed, email the application and forms to email@example.com.