The Operations Manager is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of all production processes and carries out the responsibilities in accordance with Precision Medical’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include appraising production line efficiencies, hiring, training, planning, and directing workflow.
Major Areas of Accountability
- Analyze process workflow and equipment layout and develop strategies to improve production efficiencies.
- Evaluate machinery and equipment to optimize throughput.
- Implement production, productivity, and quality standards.
- Maintain safe and healthy work environment.
- Utilize error proofing and problem-solving techniques.
- Embrace and implement automation efforts.
- Ensure GMP and QA standards and other related guidelines are adhered to throughout the organization.
- Enhance operational informational flow.
- Plan, assign, and direct employee work assignments to provide for a smooth flow of priority and routine tasks to achieve efficient utilization of personnel and equipment.
- Complete employee performance appraisals and address performance issues.
- Recruit, select, and train manufacturing employee base.
- Work closely with supply chain to insure proper inventory levels and utilization.
- Maximize return of new ERP system by implementing process re-design.
- 5 years management and supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience in capacity and production planning, workflow analysis and cost development.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field is preferred.
- Proficiency in the data analysis using mathematics, statistics, and computer software.
- Experienced in the use of manufacturing ERP software and Microsoft Office tools.
- Working knowledge of machining, tooling, fixturing, engineering and quality assurance processes.
- Excellent supervisory and communication skills.
- Critical thinking and problem solving.
- Ability to influence and lead hourly workforce.
To apply to this position:
Download and fill out our Employment Application and the EEO and Veterans Self Identification Forms.
Once completed, email the application to email@example.com.