The Manufacturing Engineer is responsible for the design and implementation of assembly and test equipment in a medical device manufacturing environment. Work and cooperate with other engineers developing new assembly processes, equipment, and techniques. Maintain and automate existing fixtures and equipment.
- Conceive, design, and implement assembly and test fixtures.
- Developed pneumatical and electrical circuits associated with fixtures.
- Research, specify, and purchase manufacturing related tools, equipment, and fixture components.
- Update existing manufacturing fixtures to improve quality and throughput.
- Assist in the validation of new work processes and equipment.
- Improve existing and design new work centers.
- Problem solving, including root cause analysis.
- Function in a medical device manufacturing environment following CGMP and QSR guidelines
- Maintain safe and healthy work environment.
- Associates/Bachelor's degree in related field
- Drafting and detailing using solid modeling CAD system
- Knowledge of Electro-Mechanical manufacturing equipment.
- Understanding of simple pneumatic and electrical circuits.
- Ability to use precision measurement devices.
- Basic knowledge of machine programing (plc/nc) and robotics.
- Implement automated flow and pressure measurement devices.
- Knowledge related to materials selection, machining, and measurement.
- Communicate well with other employees in verbal and written format.
- Develop work instructions associated with assembly processes and equipment.
- Maintain and improve existing processes and equipment.
- Participate with product development engineers in the implementation of new products.
To apply to this position:
Download and fill out our Employment Application and the EEO and Veterans Self Identification Forms.
Once completed, email the application to email@example.com.