Precision Medical Inc is seeking an organized and hardworking Janitor for assisting in daily facility duties such as making sure the building facility looks neat and presentable. Personnel will be performing maintenance tasks for example removal of trash and recycling, sanitizing, and upkeep of the building surrounding areas. Potential candidates must exemplify organizational and neatness skills. Candidate must be self-motivated, have initiative and a desire to improve. Must be a team player and flexible. This position is based in Northampton, PA. Candidate must reside within commuting distance to the corporate headquarters.
Qualifications and Responsibilities
- High school diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED) preferred.
- General facility maintenance and upkeep.
- Assembly of manufacturing and office equipment.
- Light remodeling and building improvement.
- Housekeeping and janitorial duties, as necessary.
- Some seasonal grounds work.
- Additional responsibilities may be assigned as needed.
- Lift up to 40 lbs
Precision Medical, Inc. is a Federal Contractor and an Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans, Females and Minorities are encouraged to apply. EOE Minorities/Females/Disabled/Vet
To apply to this position:
Download and fill out our Employment Application and the EEO and Veterans Self Identification Forms.
Once completed, email the application to firstname.lastname@example.org.