The Engineering Technician position supports product development and existing product lines. Qualified candidates must be capable of developing test methods and circuits from published standards, set up and perform test, acquire data, and publish results. This position is based in Northampton, PA. Candidate must reside within commuting distance to the corporate headquarters.
- Interface with product engineers and quality department to verify product specifications.
- Support manufacturing test and validation processes.
- Provide clear and detailed test reports.
- Maintain test records and test equipment.
- Organize laboratory environment utilized by other personnel.
- Develop and conduct comparison testing of competitive products.
- Maintain current and future product life test.
- 3-5 years’ experience in an engineering lab environment.
- Ability to develop and implement both pneumatic and electrical test circuits.
- Determining proper application of flow, pressure, and temperature measurement devices.
- Basic knowledge of electrical and electronic components and circuits.
- Implementation of data acquisition
- Familiarity with medical devices and associated regulatory aspects.
- Attention to detail, commitment to excellence acute attention to detail.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Skilled in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to interface across diverse workgroups.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated ability to plan and organize assignments.
Precision Medical, Inc. is a Federal Contractor and an Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans, Females and Minorities are encouraged to apply. EOE Minorities/Females/Disabled/Vet
To apply to this position:
Download and fill out our Employment Application and the EEO and Veterans Self Identification Forms.
Once completed, email the application to email@example.com.