The right candidate for the Electrical Engineer position will develop new manufacturing/test equipment and software used in the development and production of medical devices. You will work independently at times as well as with a team to direct, develop concepts, and execute specifications, designs, plans, and builds of complex manufacturing and test equipment.
This position is based in Northampton, PA. Candidate must reside within commuting distance to the corporate headquarters. This position is open to U.S. Workers Only. A U.S. Worker is either a U.S. Citizen, U.S. National, U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident, or a person granted Refugee or Asylum status by the U.S. Government.
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering degree or equivalent experience in related field required.
- A minimum of 2+ years related work experience required. Preferred 5 years of experience in electrical engineering.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Medical Device Design experience.
- Familiarity with analog and digital circuits, microprocessor hardware and software, and their development environment and tools.
- Knowledge of other programing/scripting languages is a plus.
- Oversight of PCB design/layout for manufacture.
- Design for manufacturability (DFM), Design for reliability (DFR) and Design of experiments (DOE).
- Outstanding visual design and organization skills.
- Design new medical devices products using various skills and techniques.
- Design microprocessor and micro-controller medical device applications.
- Provide expertise in the area of analog and digital electronic circuits to include circuit design, prototype development, component procurements. Design of experiments (DOE), EMI/EMC testing, design verification and validation.
- Design medical device products for EMC, ESD and electrical safety per IEC 606010-1.
- Lead the development of new electrical products requirements through consulting with customers and sales personnel.
- Operate as a participant in a team of creative, independent and cross-functional individuals.
- Represent Precision Medical in a manner consistent with its technical reputation.
Precision Medical, Inc. is a Federal Contractor and an Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans, Females and Minorities are encouraged to apply. EOE Minorities/Females/Disabled/Vet
To apply to this position:
Download and fill out our Employment Application and the EEO and Veterans Self Identification Forms.
Once completed, email the application to email@example.com.