Precision Medical Inc is seeking a highly skilled and motivated Customer Service Representative who listens to customer concerns and offers support and solutions. A successful candidate will develop a strong command of the company’s customer service policies, be well versed in product knowledge, and offer quick and accurate assistance to customers. This position is based in Northampton, PA. Candidate must reside within commuting distance to the corporate headquarters.
- Minimum 2 years customer service experience.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must have experience with Microsoft Office and Outlook and other software systems.
- Ability to build rapport with customers.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work on multiple projects.
- Comfortable working in a close team environment.
- Positive and professional demeanor.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Bilingual is a plus.
- Answer incoming customer calls regarding billing, order status, product concerns, and service questions.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism and establish a positive rapport with every caller.
- Update customer information in the customer service database during and after each call.
- Actively participate in department and group huddle discussion.
- Provide clear and professional verbal and electronic communication with customers and members of the sales team.
- Complete department tasks and responsibilities as they are assigned.
- Strongly represent and promote our brand.
- Work seamlessly with the Sales team to communicate leads and provide customer feedback.
To apply to this position:
Download and fill out our Employment Application and the EEO and Veterans Self Identification Forms.
Once completed, email the application and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.