Precision Medical is currently recruiting for an Accounts Receivable Clerk. Position requires processing and monitoring incoming customer payments to ensure the company receives timely payments for goods and services in accordance with Precision Medical’s terms and conditions policies.
Major Areas of Accountability
- Records incoming payments received by check, ACH, wire and credit card.
- Posts payment to customer accounts on a timely basis to ensure aging is up to date.
- Prepares daily bank deposits.
- Resolves and validates all deductions.
- Reconciles A/R ledger to ensure all payment are accounted for and properly posted.
- Examines customer payment plans, payment history, credit lines and coordinates contact with collections department.
- Resends invoices to customers upon request to ensure timely payments are received.
- Engages management if required over A/R problems that are encountered.
- Assists in streamlining and improving the accounts receivable process, identifying areas of performance improvement.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Performs miscellaneous ad hoc analyses and duties as required.
- 3- 5 years of Accounts Receivable experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Experience with Accounting ERP systems
- Strong attention to detail with a dedication to accuracy
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management
- Solid organization skills
Precision Medical, Inc. is a Federal Contractor and an Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans, Females and Minorities are encouraged to apply. EOE Minorities/Females/Disabled/Vet
To apply to this position:
Download and fill out our Employment Application and the EEO and Veterans Self Identification Forms.
Once completed, email the application to email@example.com.