With over 3,500 homecare and hospital products plus countless customizations in the Precision Medical portfolio, we understand it can be challenging to navigate our site. We put together a guide to help you quickly find the products and information you are searching for.
• To view our featured products, click on the category links at the top: Oxygen Concentrators, Fittings, Homecare or Hospital. Click on the product photos to learn more about individual products.
• To learn more about respiratory care and living actively with oxygen therapy, click on the “blog” link in the upper right-hand corner which will take you to our Live Actively™ Blog. There you will find the latest news on our products, brand, and trends in respiratory therapy.
• To connect with us, click on the contact link in the upper right-hand corner to reach customer service directly. You can also connect with us on social media. Scroll to the bottom of the site to find all of our social icons.
How to Find a Product or Part Number
• You will need a part number to place an order. This can be done in 3 ways:
- If you are a returning customer and know the part number, simply search the number by using the magnifying glass icon in the top right corner. The site will automatically configure the features of the product. If you have an account number with us, please continue to contact your account executive regarding orders.
- If you are a new customer or don’t have a part number, you can generate a part number for any product by selecting the features you need. You will see a “SKU” number appear, which is a unique part number for the specific product you configured.
- If you need a specific set up but do not see it listed on the site, our in-house product experts will work with you to create custom designs for crowded wall outlets and ceiling spaces. We have a full line of medical fittings to meet the needs of any hospital departments. Simply call or use the contact form to reach out to customer service, so they can assist you.
• In all cases, we will reach out to confirm what you ordered and make sure it’s exactly what you need before any order is processed.
Placing an Order
• To purchase one of our oxygen concentrators, you will need a prescription for the correct liter flow. If you have a prescription and know which portable oxygen concentrator you need, there are a couple ways you can purchase one:
- You can order an oxygen concentrator directly from our website. Add it to cart and check out. Once you fill out your mailing address and choose your shipping method, you will get a note that says we received your order. We will be in touch to confirm details, and you will be asked to fax our prescription.
- If you are using insurance benefits or prefer to purchase the product in person, we highly recommend you use our dealer locator to find a trusted local DME that carries our products. You’ll see a “Find a Dealer” button at the bottom of the products that are available through a DME.
• To purchase a hospital product, select all the product features you need and add to cart. Keep in mind that your configuration selection will not change the featured product image. You will see hospital items have “custom pricing” due to the custom features they usually require. A representative will reach out to confirm your order and provide you with your total.
• Submitting an order on the Precision Medical website does not mean you have completed your purchase. This is why your credit information won’t be required when you check out. Your order needs to be carefully reviewed by Precision Medical representative. Then they will reach out to collect the additional required information, such as a prescription (if required) and your credit card information.
• In any case, once you check out using our website, a Precision Medical representative will review your order for accuracy and contact you to complete the purchase. If you successfully submit your order you will see the following message on the page and will also receive an email confirmation.
If you have additional questions about something we did not cover in this article, please reach out. You can call us at 1-800-272-7285 or fill out a contact form located by clicking on the contact link in the upper right-hand corner. Facebook is also a great way to get in touch with us.